- Fishveg Ltd
3rd Floor, 86-90 Paul Street, London EC2A 4NE
The data you enter through our Service is your data. We will never sell your personal data to a third party without your explicit consent. By joining our network, you grant us the right to anonymise and use your data for purposes that will enhance the value we provide our members. We may collect information that can identify you such as your name and email address (“Personal Information”) and other information that does not identify you. You will always be in full control over who you share your Personal Information with and the extent of the Personal Information that you share. You may see advertising or have access to certain opportunities to interact with other companies through our Services. We only partner with companies that we trust and, in our judgment, provide value to the platform.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
If you access our Service through our Application we will be able to view personally identifiable information made available through your mobile device. We may collect your mobile device identification number and other information made available through your mobile device. Whenever you visit our Site, we may collect non-identifying information from you, such as your IP address, referring URL, browser, operating system, cookie information, and Internet Service Provider. Additionally, by using our Application, we will collect usage statistics about your interactions with our Service.
We collect information in three basic ways:
- We collect information that you voluntarily provide to become a registered user of our Service, and when you use certain aspects of our Service (e.g., entering a full name and a phone number on your Fishveg account).
- We collect information automatically when you use the Service. For example, when you take a picture of an agricultural product, we keep track of their location.
- When you browse or use our Service, technological tools including “Log Data” and “Cookies” collect certain information, as explained in the following section.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We neither rent nor sell your Personal Information in personally identifiable form to anyone. However, we may share your Personal Information with third parties in order to:
- Enhance or improve your user experience on our Site or Service.
- Understand how you use our Site and Service.
- Share your non-identifying information with third parties.
- Process transactions between you and Fishveg.
- Send emails about other third party products or services.
- Send e-mails about our Site or respond to inquiries.
- Resolve disputes between you and Fishveg.
- Share your non-identifying information with third parties.
- Perform any other function that we believe in good faith is necessary to protect the security or proper functioning of our Site or Service.
- ACCESSING, EDITING, AND REMOVING YOUR INFORMATION
You can always opt not to disclose information to us, but keep in mind some information may be needed to register with us or to take advantage of some of our features. Although most changes in information or data collection preferences may change immediately, some information may stay stored on a browser’s web cache. We take no responsibility for stored information in your cache, or in other devices that may store information, and disclaim all liability of such. In addition, we may, from time to time, retain residual information about you in our backup and/or database.
You may be able to review and update the personal information you have provided to us by logging into your account on the Site and editing your account. When you update information, however, the original unrevised information may still remain in our records. Some information may remain in our records after your deletion of such information from your account or after your right to use the Services is terminated. After any such termination, we may delete your account information after thirty (30) days, but we are under no obligation to do so. We may use any aggregated data derived from or incorporating your Personal Information or other account information after you update or delete it but not in a manner that would identify you personally.
We only keep your data for as long as we need to in order to use it to offer our service and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it.
- THIRD PARTIES
Although you are entering into an Agreement with Fishveg to disclose your information to us, we do use third-party individuals and organizations to assist us, including contractors, web hosts, and others.
- Summary of Your Rights under GDPR
Under the GDPR, you have:
- the right to request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by Us;
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority;
- be informed of what data processing is taking place;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- object to processing of your personal data;
- rights with respect to automated decision-making and profiling (see section below).
- Automated Decision-Making and Profiling
In the event that We use personal data for the purposes of automated decision-making and those decisions have a legal (or similarly significant effect) on You, You have the right to challenge such decisions under GDPR, requesting human intervention, expressing their own point of view, and obtaining an explanation of the decision from Us.
- The right described above does not apply in the following circumstances:
- The decision is necessary for the entry into, or performance of, a contract between the You and Us;
- The decision is authorized by law; or
- You have given you explicit consent.
- Where We use your personal data for profiling purposes, the following shall apply:
- Clear information explaining the profiling will be provided, including its significance and the likely consequences;
- Appropriate mathematical or statistical procedures will be used;
- Technical and organizational measures necessary to minimize the risk of errors and to enable such errors to be easily corrected shall be implemented; and
- All personal data processed for profiling purposes shall be secured in order to prevent discriminatory effects arising out of profiling.
- Contacting Us